At Deer Park Websites, we take pride in the quality of products we develop and we aspire to provide the best support at any point of time. Because we are committed in providing you the best service and products, every purchases comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
If our product does not work as advertised, or if you are unsatisfied with our service, we will be happy to provide a full refund of your purchase within the first 30 days.
However, Deer Park Websites reserves the right to refuse refunds if there are any abuse in our refund policy detected. This is to protect you as the consumer and ourselves.
We reserve the right to reject any refunds under the following abusive circumstances:
- Refunds are strictly only applicable to new purchases
Reason: If you are already using our product and decide to renew or upgrade, we believe that you are already satisfied with the product
- Refunds are only allowed when the product purchased has stopped functioning or displaying in the way prescribed by the advertisement, or broken abnormally after the installation
Reason: If you have altered the product in a way that renders it disabled or have installed additional 3rd party extensions, or are utilizing a host that does not support our functionality we may decline your refund
- Your refund request was made after 30 days of your purchase
Reason: As indicated, our money back guarantee is strictly valid only for 30 days.
- You have previously initiated a refund request before regardless if it is the same or different account
Reason: It is pretty clear that you are trying to violate our refund policy
- Your account is suspected of abusing our 30 day money back guarantee policy
Reason: If your account is flagged abusive by our fraud system, we reserve the rights to reject your refund request
- No refunds for all trial products after the trial period ends
Reason: Trial versions of our products have no functional limitation. In other words, they actually represent the full version of our products. Therefore, after the trial period ends, it goes without saying that you have already taken the opportunity to try and experience our products extensively on your site. With this in mind, it would not be logical for us to honor any refund requests after the trial period ends.
To obtain a refund, you may do so through our Refund Form